Sunday, November 21, 2004

Overworked!

(Click Comic for Larger View)
Overworked!

Like I promised, this is the comic for Sunday night. I tried some different techniques in this one like using a pen brush instead of pen and ink quill. Visually, I tried to continue with the circle inset. It is something that I really like, but there is a lot of white space around the whole image as a whole, and I need to work on that. Essentially, I need to remember that, even though I can experiment with different shaped comics, they're always going to be rectangle.

As for the comic itself, I must confess that it is a little auto-biographical. I would like to call in sick for the rest of the term to miss some of this work, but like a sled dog, the only way through this is to "mush" rather than stop. Probably won't be an new comic this weekend because of school and the holiday, so in case I don't say so before then: Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home