Friday, November 12, 2004

New Color Logo


New Color Logo

As you can see, I decided that I should expand the experiment in color into the logo on the sidebar. This circle logo design is one of my favorite images here on the site, and if you go to the store, you can still buy a T-shirt in the original black and white colors. But, what do you think of the colors in general? If possible, I would like your feedback about this color experiment. Do you like the logo in color? What about occasionally having a color comic like the one below? If you have the time, let me know what you think in the comments.

5 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger zanthir said...

The colors look great. You should see about adding color to your logo on merchandise. I think it looks great. It wouldn't hurt if there was more contrast in Zeb's colors, maybe darker on his main fur color, or not, depending on what you're going for. Also your last comic was really great, and the color really enhances the experience. It's really appreciated.

By the way, I've changed my vote from Friday to Sunday. Does it show?

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger zanthir said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger zanthir said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger zanthir said...

I've created a link to your site from mine (www.zanthirbody.blogspot.com). Now we can be link mates! Or something . . . I've been reading some Kevin and Kell, this reminds me of the one where Rudy and Fiona link their web sites, then later decide they're incompatable. I hope that doesn't happen to us. ;)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger z. said...

I am not sure what to do with the merchandise section just yet. Therefore, while I try to figure out, I'm not sure I will be able to update any of the products just yet. But, if anyone wants to buy something in color, just let me know I will have it changed in a couple of days. (Just let me know which product.)

As for the voting, vote as often as you want--that is, if you can. Sometimes the polling software blocks the same computer from voting twice, and sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure why, except that it has something to do with your IP address. If you IP address changes then I think it will accept new (or changed) votes.

Oh, and thanks for the link. I've added you to the sidebar. Thanks for the support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home