Monday, November 08, 2004

Update Coming Soon!


Skratchi's Motto

Hey, everyone. Although I do have a comic that is nearly complete, I probably won't be able to get it online until probably tomorrow. However, in exchange for the late posting, I am hoping to have a little surprise! to go along with that new post. I am not going to say what that surprise is. Let it suffice to say I have a new program on my computer that will allow me to do some different things, even cooler things. While, I haven't explored all of the program's capabilities or features, I think I can already do some neat tricks. We'll see.

In any event, the reason why the comic is late is because I am finishing up a major project for my real-life work, which if you don't know already, is as a graduate student at a state university. I needed to do a class presentation on a novel that I had been reading this past couple of weeks. The presentation went great, but I was working on it right up until late last night and did not have time left over for the comic. (Sorry.) In any event, check back tomorrow for the new treat. Also, if you have done so, consider linking to this site. And leave a comment; they are always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home