Friday, November 19, 2004

Angry Update

Okay, well things are starting to pick up quite a bit around here, and as you may noticed, I did not get a chance to do an official full-cartoon update last weekend. I will try to get one out this Sunday night or so. It looks like that Sunday is currently in the lead as far as sidebar voting goes, but as you may or may not know, it is possible for some people (or everyone?) to vote at least twice. Since I don't have control over the code that is responsible for the poll, and because I really can't do anything about other people's dynamic IP addresses, I don't mind at all about the voting. I'm not expecting anything hugely accurate. Vote as often as you wish for your favorite day! I am thinking that I'll eventually get a new poll out sometime during the winter break or for the first of the year. By then, I figure I will have worked out an acceptable routine for the blog that you readers can truly depend on.



As for the being busy part, I will be even more busy than usual with work here at the University. Graduate work is sometimes a killer, and I have about three papers I need to complete in about as many weeks or less--not to mention, I need to read two other novels during that time and somehow maintain my sanity. I believe I can do it, but I'll have to put on my thinking cap (or fez if you prefer!). See you Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home