Friday, September 17, 2004

Next Week

(Click comic for larger view)
Update Next Week

Wow, it has been awhile since I posted a comic last, but to be frank, I just haven't had much time to draw and ink another of these with all of the work that is on my desk. I really need to drop everything I am doing so I can do work. I have been in situations like this before, so all I need to do is pull a couple of all-nighters, and really focus all of my efforts. The metaphor that comes immediately to mind is this: when the starship Enterprise (NCC - 1701) is under attack, Captain Kirk usually orders Scotty to divert impulse powers to the shields. Essentially, that is what I am doing. So until next week (probably), I offer you this notice. As always, feel free to vote and leave a comment.

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see you add to the cast of characters that appears on the right side of the screen. When you get a moment are you going to add new characters like Mr. Doodlecoop or expand on the giraffe who happens to be Angry Bear's boss? Just curious.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger z. said...

Yeah, that's something I could definitely work on in the future, but unfortunately things are on hold for awhile until I finish up work for my other job. While I got some good ideas for the future, I can't spend the time to get them out yet.

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's next week now (at least). How about an update? At least another one frame one. Maybe something that has Zeb saying "you want an update? Here's your update!" and ripping a stuffed anonymous-user-complaining-about-lack-of-updates doll to shreds. That might take two frames though.

Just want an update.
-anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home