Sunday, April 10, 2005

Birthday Cake

(Click Comic for Larger View)
Tofu

I have no idea why there is a black line on the right side of the comic today. It didn't show up when I was working on the thing in my photoshop type program. Oh well. I guess it will give today's comic some character. I think that one thing I need to remember when I am drawing these things to be more free and loose in the sketching stage. Once I get the idea for the gag, I have a tendency to lock myself in to how I think it should look. More freedom in the sketching might give the thing more life. In any event, the Adam of this comic should be Dana's brother, and is a direct inspiration from the Buddhist feline in the previous post. Let me know how you like all of this! Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home