Monday, February 21, 2005

Character Sketches


Character Sketches

If you can't tell exactly by the style, I drew these pictures awhile ago on 3 x 5 cards with an ink pen. In fact, the Bossy and Clark Doodlecoop pictures are among the first sketches of those characters ever. Bossy has a blouse on that is really more "busy" than I intended, and you'll notice that Clark does not have the glasses I put on him on later. I think I am also going to give up the Angry Bear Homestead idea, but I am too sure. It would be a cliche to have them live in a tree, and seems a little weird to have them live in a cave, but I don't like the house that much either. Something will change over time eventually. There are some pictures that I did not scan of Zeb in shorts that look incredibly goofy, and some pictures of a cat character who happens to be Buddhist. I might post those later. (By the way, I adjusted these pictures on the computer, which is why the outlines of the 3 x 5 cards are not showing up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home