Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Aftermath

(Click Comic for Larger View)

Aftermath

Continuing the story arc about the camping episode. I figure I will do a couple more of these about the camping birthday and then do something new. The thing about stretching out a storyline over several weeks is that it is hard for me to remember what my orginal ideas for the storyline were.

I am still experimenting with the colors in this one. What do you think about them? I am partially restricted by the program I am using, but I am wondering if you thought the characters should be colored differently. I also tried to make this comic more tall than wide, but that doesn't work too well in this format. The best shape for the image hosting program I am using is a wide square rather than a tall rectangle. Anyhow, if you are so inclined, leave a comment or email me and tell me what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home