Monday, February 21, 2005

Dana's Circle


Dana's Circle

Okay, this picture is really big. In fact, it is bigger than I expected. So while I am getting technically better with my Graphic-Photoshop-type-Manipulation tools, I still have a lot to learn. But on the plus side, this size of image will work really well for a T-shirt in the cafe press store. (Remember if you have specific requests for a T-shirt with a particular image on it, just drop me a line.)

My question for you readers is whether or not you think I should replace the image on the sidebar with the image above. I think that eventually, it would work really well to put all of the principal characters in their own circles just like Zeb is in the top sidebar. What do you think, should I switch them. I am leaning towards doing just that.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger zanthir said...

No, I don't think you should switch out Zeb's Circle. I really like the color it adds and while Dana is the most popular character beside Zeb (according to your poll) I don't think it should rest at the top of your sidebar. If there was a way to make it rotate what showed up randomly or something then that might be cool. You could eventually have it be a random character inside of the circle at the top.

Another option that I think would be cool is to have both Zeb and Dana inside the AngryBear Circle, but having just Dana up there in the circle might be confusing, especially with Angry Bear Comics across the top. After all, she isn't the angry one (or the bear).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home