Thursday, March 03, 2005

New Character and Future Poll

(Click Comic for Larger View)

New Character and Future Poll

Here is a character I've been working on for awhile, but I'm still not sure where I want to go with her. For example, I'm not sure what her name is. I've got some ideas for first names: Polly, Wanda, Lucy, Gertrude, Petunia, Suzy, etc. And I've got some ideas for last names: Quackenbush, A l'orange, Pufflehead, etc. But I am not sure if those are really the names I want to use. If you suggest some names, I'll choose the top seven and that will be the new poll question. Also, feel free to leave some comments about how the character looks. Should she look different: like, should she hold a soda or carry a comb?

5 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger zanthir said...

Wanda is a great name. She could definately carry a soda. I think this character has a great look. She doesn't even have to do anything to be funny. The green lightning strike on the helmet is a great touch. Good job!

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah wants to remind you that her first car was named Wanda the Honda and she thinks Wanda is a great name. Frankly, I liked Polly but I can see why Wanda is getting votes.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since Gertrude A l'Orange sounds a little pretentious, shouldn't she wear some kind of skirt?

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Wanda Bongobrains?

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Wanda Krinklebird, but it wasn't an option on your poll, so I went with another choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home