Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Mousepad


Mousepad

Perhaps you've heard some cliche about the best laid plans, blah, blah, blah. Well, even though I planned on having some kind of update here on the site for the last several weeks, I had some personal issues that came up and needed my immediate attention. As a result, my comic here has fallen by the wayside a little bit, but I can promise you that there are more in the works. I have one inked right now, and it should be on the site tomorrow for sure.

As for this mousepad, a family friend bought it off the cafepress webstore I have set up. I wanted to say thanks for the purchase, but also to all my veiwers I haven't lost yet, I figured you would like to see it. I, myself, have bought a T-shirt and am quite happy with it. Eventually, I post a picture of somebody wearing it. However, if you would like to see a different kind of product in the store, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. (Note: My e-mail is to the right, just convert the stuff in the brackets to their appropriate symbol.) My long term goal will be to sell original signed sketches, but right now, I need to get more comics drawn and posted. And to that end, I'll see you with a new comic here tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger zanthir said...

Yeah! I'm glad to hear your back on track. Does that mean you're caught up with your school work? If so congradulations!

By the way the mouse pad looks great. I have one just like it in my office ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home