Monday, June 05, 2006

Cooking

(Click Comic for Larger View)

Cooking

I hate to cook, but I try to give it my best shot every time I have to do it. This comic is more auto-biographical than I care to admit. While I don't usually set food on fire, I have been known to burn things that are rather hard to burn sometimes: spaghetti, ice cream, water, etc. Okay, so I exaggerate, but only slightly.

I put a lot of work into this comic tonight. I drew the borders with a ruler. I used an Ames Guide to do the lettering, a handy little tool that was only $2.50. (I still need a cheapo T-square.) And, I also put in the blacks before coloring the comic on the computer. You can tell there is a visual difference to this comic as a result of all of these changes, but I wonder if it was worth it. I am not sure how I feel about them yet. One thing that hasn't changed: I need to continue to practice, practice, practice. The positive thing is that I seem to be learning something new about the whole process just about every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home