Friday, May 19, 2006

Zeb's Letter


Zeb's Letter

Recently, I bought a couple of cheap animation books, not because I want to start animating things (although that would be awesome), but because I wanted to pick up a few tips and tricks about construction and whatnot. So far, so good. I think I've figured out how to make Zeb's head more consistent than it has been. I've also been experimenting with body construction. And, I think that the above sketch, demonstrating my efforts at it, is one of my best sketches so far. I think I need to return to character design and figure out how to make the Dana character more consistent, but overall, I would say things are improving. As for the content of the sketch, send me an e-mail or leave a comment! Any feedback would be great! Really--I mean it.

Also, check out the store. The image above is now on a remarkably affordable T-shirt, journal, and magnet! Fun stuff all around. Plus, if you have any requests for a special image on a T-shirt, or want some other product available from cafe press with a particular angry bear comics image, just drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home