Monday, March 20, 2006

Two Guys

(Click image for Larger View)
Two Guys

The guy on the left is a sketch of someone I was watching on television. The one thing that I think I did well on this sketch was that I did it from a moving image; therefore, it was not "make-an-exact-copy" of what I saw. Well, not exactly anyway. The guy on the right is from a photograph I found on the Internet. He seemed like a happy enough guy, even though my sketch may not reflect that. In fact, my sketches really don't reflect much of either original image. My purpose in doing them was to try and build (or keep up) my meager drawing skills. I may do an actual comic later in the week, but I thought I should at least post something on a Monday. This is the second one in a row, so--"hooray, for me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home