Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Portrait of a Woman

(Click sketch for Larger View)
Portrait of a Woman

Sometimes, you just get the urge to draw something, you know? So, last night, after looking at other people's blogs, especially their figure and anatomy studies, I wanted to sketch out something. I tried to get a quick capture sketch of the news anchor on the television, but I wasn't really satisfied with that, so I decided to look through some of the photos on Flickr and I came up with this portrait of a woman. I like the sketchiness of my attempt, but looking at it, I realize I need to focus on contrast more than I have been. I darkened this up in the scan to get it to look better. Anyway, tell me what you think if you have them time.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger z. said...

I maybe rather oblivious, but is this a picture of PJ Harvey? I am not up on my British Pop Idols, so I don't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home