Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday

(Click Comic for Larger Image)
Tuesday

This "comic" reflects the things that occurred during my day today. There was a lot of walking. So much in fact, that I decided that I would take the evening off by drawing this little thing and coloring it cause I was so tired. One of the lessons I learned doing this particular drawing is that I should stick to pen rather than pencil in the finished drawing part cause it shows up on the computer so much better. Of course, I love the way pencil sketches things out with its warmer feel, but there are too many light areas that don't show up well. Basically, the above comic is missing the crucial "pen" step before the coloring on the computer. Oh well, better luck next time, which I am thinking is going to be next week. See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home