Thursday, May 19, 2005

Still Drawing

(Click Comic for Larger View)
Still Drawing

I have to admit that I haven't been as diligent in posting as I had promised earlier. Part of the reason is that I have been putting a little more effort into the planning and sketching of the comics than I did before. Of course, the other part of the reason why things have been slow is that I am still trying to catch up on mountains of work and reading that I still need to do for my job. Oh well, that's life I guess. I think that I am still developing my eye as far as the actual drawing of the comic goes. Now, I need more practice in the actual pen to paper stages. In any event, I hope you are still enjoying this. If you have a moment, give me any feedback you care to either in the comments or through the artist e-mail address found in the sidebar. Hope to see you soon.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger z. said...

Hang in there everybody. New Comic will be up on Sunday or Monday. I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home