Monday, May 02, 2005

Sailing

(Click Comic for Larger View)
Dream Waves

It doesn't look like I put as much time into this as I actually did. I spent more time on the sketching element, a bit more time on the coloring, and the pay-off is not really what I expected. Oh well. I think this proves that I need to keep experimenting with my drawing tools and the overall comics form. Eventually, I will try to get a Wacom Tablet, a computer drawing pad. I've heard that might help, even though it may be difficult to get used to. When I become a millionaire (yeah, right!), I may even buy a copy of Adobe Photoshop and take a couple of classes in it. In a strange way, this comic fits my mood as of late, but I won't explain how. If you have time, leave a comment or send me an e-mail. (For pete's sake, you don't even have to use your real name.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home