Monday, January 24, 2005

Getting There

(Click Comic for Larger View)
Getting There

Okay, this is not the comic that I had planned for this most recent update. I have another script that I have written out, but because of time pressures, I could not ink it the way I normally do. Therefore, the comic you see above is a "quickie," which I did with a brush pen and a rough sketch in blue pencil rather than the normal quill pen and ink. I'm not sure what to think of this. Other than the fact that the comic was rushed, I am beginning to wonder if there is an advantage to this type of comic over my other method. What do you think? Do you guys have a preference? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your comments. Also, thanks for looking, sorry for being a day late, and see you next week!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger zanthir said...

The difference between your drawings using different pens is very subtle. I enjoy the comics drawn with a fountain pen as much as the ones with the brush pens, and I honestly can't tell just by looking what method you used for any given comic. I would say, use the method that you are happier with. Don't worry about it, and just do what you feel like. I'll keep reading no matter which way you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home