Saturday, July 31, 2004

Working Day

(Click comic for larger view)
A 'Working' Day

Okay, I have to admit that I have been guilty of this in the past, but not anymore. At least not for the past several days. I feel that I have turned over a new leaf with my determination to get my work done rather than spend too much time on other things, this comic unfortunately being one of those things. Therefore, even though I have said it in the past, this might be the last comic for the next couple of weeks. I drew this particular one about four days ago, and as you can tell by the style, it is more of sketch than a finished product. I still like the comic from 7/29 better. It looks like, once I get more other work done first, I am going to do some new things with the comic process in my ever-continuing goal of experimentation. For example, I am going to sketch in the drawing first, write in the dialogue second, and then finalize the drawing third: just like one, two, three. Previously, I had been doing it: one, three, two. Another thing that I may want to try eventually is adding color by hand. I have a couple of ideas.

So until next time, I'll be seeing you. Of course, you could always leave a comment. I'll definitely be checking those even if there won't be a new comic for awhile.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're really getting better at this. I love this comic and hope that you will continue to pursue this. Good luck on getting all your other papers written! Then you'll have time to write a few more of these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home