Monday, July 26, 2004

Cable Catastrophe

(click comic for larger view)
Cable Catastrophe

Okay, well, I'm not sure what I did wrong with this one, but I think that one of the things that I really need to work on is how to make the writing legible. This is a tricky process, but most troubling is how the comic appears to be smaller than the others. I might have drawn it too small. Oh well, as I said, this is an experiment. You can click on the image for a larger version, and then click on the box in the lower right corner if you see for an even larger size. That should help.

Essentially, Zeb is frustrated to discover that his cable is not working, which I have to say is something that I am experiencing right now. Despite the cable company having sent a couple of guys out here several times during the last month already, our connection to the Internet has been hit or miss. Not a life or death tragedy, I admit, but something which has been frustrating. We'll see if the cable guys can fix it by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home