Monday, July 10, 2006

On Purpose

(Click comic for larger view.)
Purpose

As my many readers know, (nearly all four of you!), I missed posting something last Monday. I've been a little at a loss about what direction I should take Zeb and crew next. Writing gags is not something I am really all that good at. Therefore, this comic is the inauguration of a new story arc. Maybe I will be better at story arcs than single comic gags. I haven't gotten this arc all figured out yet, but I've got couple of ideas about where I could go. I am also thinking about posting a new comic based on something entirely different, something entirely fictional. I wrote an episode of it on Friday. Maybe I will post that when I get further along with it. As always, feel free to leave any comment (anonymously if you wish) or feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home