Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29th Sketch



I finally finished unpacking everything that I needed to unpack. Therefore, I figured that I would get back to doing some artwork. My supplies and references are back where I can get to them and not tucked away in some box somewhere. As for this picture, I drew it in non-photo blue pencil, inked it with a small size copic brush pen, and colored it with GIMP. The coloring took the longest to do, but it was the pretty fun. I wanted to do something different with color than I normally do. Once again, I attempted to figure out how to do the coloring technique by splitting the coloring layer away from the ink work layer, but I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, now the scanner is unpacked and available for use again, I will try to post on a more usual schedule. Comments of any kind are more than welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home