Monday, July 17, 2006

Decisions

(Click Comic for Larger View)

Decisions

I've figured out how to color my comics a little better with the GIMP program. I can get right on top of the black linework with my colors, so you should see the little white areas between colors are gone. I think that overall the comic looks a little more polished, don't you? However, one of the things that I goofed on was the penciling. I pressed a little too hard with the non-photo blue pencil while I was initially drawing the scene. And some of the blue managed to get by the scanner because it was so dark. I tried to blast out as much of the blue as possible, but it is still there, even if you can't see it in the final image.

As for Zeb and his losing his purpose, I have been trying to think of a way to pull the storylines into a tighter focus. While I have been personally going through some tough times, Zeb is definitely not me. I just needed something to try and get the comic moving in a more interesting direction, and this was what I came up with. As always, comments are more than welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home