Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Update Again


I know that it has been a long while since I posted a new comic, but I promise you that I have not forgotten the handful of devoted readers here. If all goes well, I will post a new comic soon, probably before the end of the week. I will need to buy a new brush pen, but that should not be a problem.

The reason for the inordinate delay has been the constant (but, thankfully, the slowly shrinking) pile of work that I have before me. There are several more books to read and papers to write, but during the odd moments of downtime (like meal breaks) I will have my sketch book before me. The sketching helps me think about other things too and acts sort of like a release valve on a pressure cooker. If you are so inspired, please leave a comment, suggestion, or otherwise. Until soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home