Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Beach

(click comic for larger view)

So it's a couple of days late, but I'm doing my best to divide up my time between schoolwork and my job. I'm trying strike the right balance, but it's not always easy. I think I've got the drawing part fairly polished for what I have time to actually do. There's always room for improvement of course, but I've pretty much reached my vision for how I want the comic to look. I've been told that with practice, one normally gets better, so I am looking forward to that. However, I think the next major improvement in store for this comic is not with the the art but the storyline. I'm going to experiment with that in the future.

Thanks to ongoing classes, I've figured out how to add to a selection and use the gradient tool. I know: big frickin' deal, right? Still, it was fun to use those new tools when I was coloring this one. I'll be sketching out the next one in a few days and trying to get back on track more. We'll see what happens. Anyway, See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home