Saturday, July 24, 2004

Flowers and Snacks

(click comic for larger view)
Flowers and Snacks

Okay, this is the last comic for awhile, but I had an inspiration and thought that I would try to draw one on the computer. Well, how do you like it? Do you like the color and the design better than the others? Let me know in the comments if you have a moment. I have to say that this new color process has its advantages and disadvantages, just like the process I used for the first two comics. My favorite part of this one, comic number three, is how the frames are different sizes but the picture has some continuity. I am also pleased with how Zeb turned out. I think that I am beginning to get a hold on drawing him. Dana the dog is a bit harder; she's still rather nebulous when I start to draw her, and thus she is harder to capture like I want. I plan to introduce new characters in the future, but like I said, for the time being I am going to stop for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home