Thursday, September 18, 2008

Called in to Work

(click comic for larger view)

This is my favorite comic of the bunch of three. I should totally be drawing more, but I am not at the moment because I am still trying to figure out what to write about. Anyway, yes, I did sleep until about 2:00 p.m., and yes, later that day I was driving to the big city about an hour and half away. I had never been to that "Ykia" store before and was impressed by its size. The people behind the counter were nice enough, but no, I didn't have the swedish meatballs. I hear they're not so good anyway from people who have more discriminating tastes than I do. I'd eat just about anything at least once or twice, or more if I was especially hungry. I've always imagined that if I was on one of those reality shows where they made you eat something disgusting, I'd win. No one else would even be close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home